All of the Children's ministries at Calvary are designed to assist moms and dads in introducing their children to God by teaching them about the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Biblical Foundation for These Ministries:
For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children: That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments: And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God. Psalm 78:5-8
We are called to teach the next generation about Christ. The one who is working to win the next generation is involved in a truly significant work. We desire to win their souls for the glory of God as the world tries even harder to steer them away.
Our Sunday Morning Children's Learning Center exists to be a supplement and partner to parents in reaching their children and helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ.
- To teach the Gospel to children so that they might develop a love for Christ.
- That every child who participates in this ministry grows to have an accurate understanding of the Gospel.
- To connect every child to the Gospel through teaching, fellowship, worship, and prayer (Acts 2:42).
- To cultivate a generation of children who:
- Are obedient to the Word
- Have a large view of God
- Are able to look to God in the midst of trial
- Are equipped and bold to share their faith
- Have compassion for the needy and the lost
- Understand the importance of prayer
- Are devoted to Bible reading and Scripture memory
- Love God and others Have a secure commitment to Christ
For children to grow up having a fun and positive church experience while learning the Gospel and the foundation of our faith at the same time!